How to use this directory?
- Type of Resources: Reference books, Activity workbooks, charts, flashcards and pocket guides
- Level: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
In no particular order, here is a list of grammar publications that we recommend for Arabic language learners who wish to expand their knowledge of Arabic grammar and consolidate what they have learned in class.
Categories & Type of Publications
The listings below are organised into the following categories:
Grammar Reference Guides
- Brief & Concise (Recommended for Beginner and higher level learners)
- Fairly Comprehensive (Recommended for Intermediate Students)
- Very Comprehensive & Detailed (Recommended for Intermediate – Advanced Students)
- Contain useful consolidation exercises, drills & activities)
- Very useful for beginners level learners
Reference Material for Kinaesthetic Study
- These include FlashCards, Posters, Reference Charts
Specialised Grammar References
- These publications are usually focused on specific grammar structures e.g. Verb conjugation, Pronouns, Prepositions, Connectors, etc
Grammar of Arabic Dialects
Academic Research References
BEG. : Brief & Concise | INT. – Fairly Comprehensive | ADV. Comprehensive & Complex
How to Search?
You may select one or more category from the drop-down menu or search for specific keywords by typing in the search box.
|CATEGORY||COVER||PUBLICATION||LEVEL||DATE||AUTHOR||PUBLISHER||GET A COPY|
We would love to hear from you …
Feel free to write to use via the comments section below:
- If you can’t find a specific publication in our database and would like to recommend it…
- If you are the author of a publication(s) – or a forthcoming one – that you believe ought to be included in our database…
- If there is a publisher you would like to see added to our lists
In your message, please include information about: publication, author, publisher and any other relevant info.
- External links are selected and reviewed at the time of publication.
- OERabic is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- OERabic does not produce them or maintain these websites.
- The recommendation of a publication or a weblink to an external source is not an endorsement of that website or their products or services.